Behaviour and Discipline
The seven areas around which each class forms their own version of the school rules each year are: -
- In Class: We work hard, always try our best and share ideas.
- Out of Class: We share equipment in the playground, we co-operate with others when they want to play
- We keep ourselves safe online at all times
- We never share any personal information with anyone we do not know
- We know about think-u-know
- We know to share worries with an adult or directly with CEOP - even if we are unsure
- We know how to make a REPORT to CEOP
- In Class: We talk to others politely, listen and show respect.
- Out of Class: We talk to others politely, listen and show respect.
- In Class: We walk quietly in our room, tuck our chairs in and put things away carefully.
- Out of Class: We walk in silience up the stairs. We walk quietly and sensibly in the corridors. We take care when we are moving around outside.
- In Class: We are honest. We treat others as we would like to be treated.
- Out of Class: We play friendly games. We are honest.
- In Class: We make safe choices. We use equipment safely.
- Out of Class: We make safe choices. We take our time on the stairs. We play safely and sensibly outside.
- In Class: We take turns to speak. We talk problems through. We ask for adult help if we need it.
- Out of Class: We talk to each other and try to work problems out. If we need help, we ask for an adult.
Policies can be located in the resources section of the website.