Healthy School Award
Our Healthy School Award leader is Mrs McHugh.
Healthy schools promotes physical and emotional wellbeing across the curriculum. Our annual audit is based around nine areas: -
1. Leadership, management and managing change
2. Policy development
3. Learning and teaching, curriculum planning and resourcing
4. School culture and environment
5. Giving children and young people a voice
6. Provision of support services for children and young people
7. Staff continuing professional development (CPD) needs, health and wellbeing
8. Partnerships with parents/carers and local communities
9. Assessing, recording and reporting the achievement of children and young people.