Y5 Sayers Croft Updates
- 9.15am - the entire year group has set off safely to Sayers Croft
- 11am - pupils are well settled at Sayers Croft and about to learn how to make their own beds
- 4pm - all pupils have enjoyed their first activity, sorted out their dormitories and are getting ready for supper click here to view the latest photos
- Mrs Mutch, Mr Wright and Mr Prentice drive down to visit the pupils and have supper
- There is a pervading sense of excitement and enjoyment amongst the pupils
- Tonight our pupils visited the tuck shop after a long day of orienteering, pond dipping (with many a small fish caught) and courage displayed on the low ropes course
- Mr Prentice, Mrs Mutch and Mr Wright enjoyed a lovely warm supper and were encouaged to see so many pupils clear their plates, go up for second helpings and hear stories about the activities of the day. They also enjoyed tours of very tidy dormitories (true!) and hear favourable comments about the excellent behaviour of our pupils
- Pupils are due to leave Sayers Croft at 1.30pm and return to school by 3.30pm - see you all then!
Wednesday 1st February
- After a good night's sleep (and a few midnight feasts!) the children had their usual large helpings to breakfast - one dormintory slept in until 8am!
- The children have packed their bags and stored them ready to depart.
- They are currently on their final activities before having lunch soon
- There are a few new pictures added to the gallery this morning