08 Dec Christmas Post
We warmly invite pupils to post a Christmas Card to their teachers and friends via our school post box.
- Pupils will be able to post their letters up until Friday December 11th.
- The post box will then be shut up for 48 hours over the weekend.
- A small group of responsible Year 2 and Year 6 pupils from one bubble will then be asked to help sort the cards. They will wash their hands before and after handling the cards and will be supervised by an adult.
- The cards for each class will then be put in class boxes and left again for 48 hours.
- All cards will then be sent up to classes towards the end of the last week of term and will be given out by the class teacher within the bubble.
Please don’t forget to write the name and class of the recipient on the front of the envelope.